“FIRST PERSONAL RECIPE TO ALL OF YOU FISH ENTHUSIAST”
Here is my first personal recipe to you all fish enthusiasts:
I’ll start with a Yellow Fin Tuna recipe because:
- It’s the fish that we catch the most
- A very simple one
- I am sure you’ll love eating fresh tuna after trying this one.
So just follow these simple steps and in 10 mins: Everyone is around the table, a glass of white wine in front of each one and a delicious food ready to be tasted.
FOR 2 PERSONS it will be:
INGREDIENTS: (300gr Tuna fillet; Soy Sauce; 1 Kaffir Lime or 1 Lemon; Half an Onion; 1 Tomato; 50 gr of salted butter; Crushed Garlic; 1/4 of Cooking Fresh Cream; 1 Yogurt (nature without sugar), Soy or Almond Milk,
- Cut your Tuna fillets into square pieces (2 cm/2 cm)
- Put these pieces in a bowl
- Add some Soy Sauce – I use the “Kikkoman Premium Sauce”
- Add a little bit of Combava grated zest or simply Lemon grated zest.
- Salt it
- slowly Mix everything together (with a spoon)
- Cut the half onion and the tomato into small pieces
- Put them (onion + tomato pieces) in a frying pan with the 50gr of butter and a bit of crushed garlic
- The heat of the stove/oven must be as low as possible
- Once they get shiny
- Add the Tuna pieces in the pan for 10 seconds
- Add the ¼ of Cooking Fresh Cream, Yogurt & a little bit of Almond Milk
- Slowly mix everything together
- Taste the sauce
- Do not hesitate to add milk or salt depending on how it taste.
- You can serve it with: Rice, Pasta, Bread, …
Hope you guys will enjoyed it.
P.S: If you do not tell you child’s that it is Tuna, they will think it’s chicken!
See you soon for other receipts!